Good morning . Be grateful . It would have been all too easy for today’s post to be .. Now I have time to fall … but not today . I fell yes but am grateful to those who picked me up, grateful I was not hurt, grateful to see another blue sky and my sons strong arms and stronger heart. Grateful that the son who is not here has grown into a man any mother would be proud of . Grateful to my husband for these two priceless gifts.
As I said in the beginning google and ye shall find and so it is. Gratitude as therapy with your iphone in hand already documented . No matter I shall continue for me if not for thee. Here is a link to the answer a bit Mary Berry or Disney if you’re not a Bake off fan 365grateful
be grateful for just one thing today .
Have a nice day
Good morning another fine day. One weeks blogging and it’s been roller coaster rather than steady upward climb. Onward… Where better to start today (and every day)than this optimists “prayer”…..
Optimism can be expressed as a set of promises we make with ourselves:
- to be strong so that nothing can disturb your peace of mind
- to talk about health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet
- to make all your friends feel that there is something special in them
- to look at the sunny side of everything and make optimism come true
- to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and expect only the best
- to be as enthusiastic about the success of others, as you are about your own success
- to forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements
- to wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile
- to give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticise others
- to be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble
Courtesy of the Optimists of Byron
Have a happy day 🙂
A simple day today just two links to blogs that make you feel positive
Amazing adventures of diet girl
Short and sweet. Today is a day to live not write about living.
Have a nice day