1. To move about without a definite destination or purpose.
2. To go by an indirect route or at no set pace; amble:
3. To proceed in an irregular course; meander.
4. To go astray: wander from the path of righteousness.
5. To lose clarity or coherence of thought or expression.
I’ve regarded google wandering as fun. The charm has been not knowing what the destination will be. ‘To lose clarity of thought’ makes it sound as though one shouldn’t let your mind wander. Hmm… perhaps sometimes that freedom is needed. Another time focus. Leave today recognising importance of balance, gentle stroll off track when needed and then get back on path.
Have a good day